Lawrence A. (Larry) Heath is a well-connected and ambitious businessman with substantial experience in several key aspects of commercial real estate including sales, development, finance and business development. Since joining Cambridge Properties in 2014, he has sold nearly 4,000 acres of land and other commercial transactions. Engaging and very collaborative, Mr. Heath prefers to work with a select few clients at a time so that he may focus on the transaction at hand and providing his clients with individualized attention and service.
Mr. Heath is the great grandson of the founder of L.S. Heath & Sons (the Heath candy bar). He moved to Arizona from Illinois in 1987, as the sale of his family’s business drew near, to get involved in commercial real estate. He’s been a land broker, apartment broker, financier and developer. He was also the business development executive for many year at Vestar Property Management. Over the past three decades, Mr. Heath’s well-rounded career has allowed him to cultivate working relationships with numerous brokers and principals within the metro Phoenix real estate community.
Community minded, he has served on numerous boards and tasks forces, and is the founder of the Real Estate Investment and Advisory Council of Arizona (REIAC), which is nearing its 20-year anniversary. He is a graduate of Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Illinois with a dual major in Business Management and Economics.
Mr. Heath’s career highlights include:
- $250,000,000 of real estate sales at CBS Property Services and Cambridge Properties
- Development of two apartment communities at Butte Properties
- Brokerage of $100,000,000 of transactional equity with his own firm, Flagstone Capital
- Subdivision of 60,000 acres of ranch land with Brooks Realty and Advisory Group
- Recruitment of 50 new property management accounts totaling 7,000,000 SF for Vestar Property Management