Lawrence A. (Larry) Heath’s commercial real estate career began in 1987. At Cambridge Properties – Arizona’s premier brokerage for new home communities – Mr. Heath focuses on selling urban infill land and redevelopment opportunities to homebuilders, apartment and mixed use developers. He’s one of only a handful of commercial agents in metro Phoenix to specialize in this area.
Over the course of his diverse career, he has acted both as an agent and as a principal. His brokerage experience includes land and apartment sales. He was also the Director of Business Development for Vestar Property Management for seven years bringing 7M square feet of new property management accounts into the company.
Mr. Heath has served on various community organizations and boards, and he is the founder of the Real Estate Investment and Advisory Council of Arizona (REIAC). He is a graduate of Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Illinois with a dual major in Business Management and Economics.
Career highlights include:
• $250,000,000 of commercial sales (CBS Property Services, Cambridge Properties)
• Recruitment of 50 new property management assets (Vestar)
• Brokerage of $100,000,000 of transactional equity (Flagstone Capital)
• Subdivision of 60,000 acres of ranch land (Brooks Realty and Advisory Group)
• Development of two apartment communities (Butte Properties)